Search the Forum

go
Brand new Member

Brand new Member

RideFixer
newcomer

I thought I'd visit your discussion board, and seriously it's really developed so fast. So this is where all the great content is heading!

Vehicle: 2011 Kia Optima
ride_002000
administrator

Yup this is where a lot of information can be found. We feel user generated content and interactivity is the best way for people to get the information they are looking for, by looking towards the people that have owned these vehicles and know a lot about how they work. Since we recently just relaunched, we are trying to build the forum to provide that great content that our users deserve, so please contribute to the forum the to help build the largest car forum on the web.

RideFixer
newcomer

Hi guys

i just bought a car and now i am having some problem with my DVD and also gps, its not working

properly and now i want to change it, now one of my friend told me about a product and now i just need to

know how will it be

here is the link

[user=http://autocardvdgps.com/brava-navi-dvd/513-autoradio-stereo-fiat-dvd-gps-bluetooth-touchscreen-

ipod-.html]Fiat Bravo dvd $ gps[/user]

Vehicle: 2011 Kia Optima
ride_002000
administrator

Welcome to the site. Regarding the gps your looking at getting, im not familiar with that particular unit. I have more experience with aftermarket units from Pioneer or Kenwood. Not so much on the Fiat Bravo. If you end up getting it, please fill us in on the forum so we can inform others.

Login to reply